Healthcare Recruiter (Mexico)
Based in Florida, our client is a full-service medical staffing and recruitment agency dedicated to providing the highest caliber of healthcare staffing services.
We are seeking an entry level healthcare recruiter to join their organization!
Working schedule: 8:30 to 5:30 EST
Rate paid in USD: USD 3.75 per hour.
- After a training period, you will be responsibilities for an end-to-end recruitment process of nurses in the US.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, contacts, references, social media, etc.
- Screening prospective candidates through telephonic, and Video Interviews.
- Conducting the initial rounds of the interview and shortlisting the candidates.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Nice to have:
- Hands-on end-to-end Hiring experience is great to have.
- 1+ years of experience recruiting nurses and healthcare professionals in the US is great to have
- Proven experience with LinkedIn search and specialized job boards is great to have.
- Must have:
- Very advanced English communication skills - written and oral is a must.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Must have their own laptop/desktop which meets minimum qualifications:
Processor - Core i5 or higher, RAM - 8GB or higher,
- Bandwidth Requirements Minimum- Download Speed: at least 6 Mbps; Upload Speed: at least 5 Mbps.
- And a quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet) and without interruption.
- Work from home
- Access to diverse projects
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- No commute time
- No dress code (unless there’s a meeting!)
- Eco-friendly work lifestyle
- Exposure to a multicultural team
- Potential for long-term engagement
- Improved work-life balance