UX/UI Designer (Brazil)
Our client offers a financial platform designed to support omni channel brands at scale, allowing founders access to working capital solutions.
Some of their recent achievements include:
- Named one of BuiltIn’s Best Startups to Work for in NYC in 2023 🚀
- Acquired Upside Financing in Q4’22 🆙
- Raised $40mm in our Series A in Q4’21 🤑
- Grew to 100 Employees in 2023, with teammates across 7 countries 🌎
We are seeking a Product Designer to help build out our client’s product roadmap. As a Product Designer, you are a master of both UX and UI design, with a strong command of UX methodologies who follows a proven, user-centric approach to solving problems that is inclusive, collaborative, and humanistic.
As a successful candidate, you will partner with Product and Engineering teams to bring their vision to life through rapid iteration, all while ensuring a high standard of design across products. You'll work with a small yet growing UX design team to help build design systems and co-create a design culture and process, ultimately helping differentiate the product in the field. Design is a key product differentiator and the Product Designer will be expected to operate amid high ambiguity and effortlessly align their work to overall business goals and company KPIs.
Shift Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EST with a time tracker, and remaining 5 hours at your discretion.
Rate paid in USD: 20 - 23 per hour
- Create simple, intuitive, yet elegant user experiences, with consistency and build-ready visual/UI design
- Partner with product and engineering to bring your work to life, providing regular documentation and feedback to enable engineering to implement them accurately
- Understand the user by partnering with customer success and sales to develop insights on user needs and behavior through qualitative and quantitative research or research analysis
- Advocate for the user and design standards in the product prioritization process
- Seek out or perform research business context and company goals, and prioritize your work and the size and scope of your designs to contribute to these goals
- Bring a growth, iterative, entrepreneurial mindset – develop and drive the vision for design, while pushing forward the daily work to move the product in that direction
- Actively engage in product-wide design initiatives, such as the creation of the Ampla Design System, while maintaining quality and velocity on day-to-day product-feature roadmap
- 3-5 years of UX/UI design experience;
- Previous experience working in FinTech ecosystem, and/ or previous experience at a start-up preferred
- Proven ability to own and run a user-centric design process
- Previous experience working in a high-velocity environment where rapid creation and iteration of design work was the norm
- Thoughtful problem solving that results in solutions that advance business goals
- Excellent communication with the demonstrated ability to distill research, constraints and complex concepts into a core design problem
- Proficient use of Figma or related design platform, demonstrated skill at rapidly prototyping, and ability to identify and document design use cases and edge cases
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking, and proven comfort with how technical products are built is a must, as is a portfolio of your work
- Windows/Mac devices accepted: either
- Work from home
- Access to diverse projects
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- No commute time
- No dress code (unless there’s a meeting!)
- Eco-friendly work lifestyle
- Exposure to a multicultural team
- Potential for long-term engagement
- Improved work-life balance
About 1840 & Company
1840 & Company is a global leader in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and remote talent solutions, dedicated to propelling businesses forward through our comprehensive suite of services. We specialize in connecting companies with world-class freelance professionals and delivering top-tier outsourcing services, across over 150 countries worldwide.
Our mission is to empower growth for forward-thinking businesses, seamlessly bridging any skill or resource gaps with our expertly vetted talent pool. We firmly believe in fostering an environment where exceptional individuals can achieve an optimal work-life balance, working remotely from any location, while maximizing their professional growth and earning potential.
We are headquartered in Overland Park, KS, USA with service delivery facilities in the Philippines, India, Ukraine, South Africa and Argentina. We invite you to explore the opportunities we offer and consider joining our exclusive network of global freelance talent. Visit www.1840andco.com to learn more about us. To explore a wealth of career opportunities and find a role that suits your unique skills and aspirations, please visit our dedicated jobs portal at jobs.1840andco.com