Virtual Assistant - Finance/Accounting (Philippines)
The client is a prominent accounting firm with multiple offices across the Netherlands, our team is dedicated to delivering exceptional services to our clients. As the business continues to grow, we recognize the need for internal support to ensure smooth operations and efficient internal processes.
As a Virtual Assistant – Financial, you will play a crucial role in supporting the internal operations of the company. This dynamic position involves a blend of secretarial and administrative tasks, with a focus on financial matters. If you are an individual who enjoys taking control of various responsibilities, managing internal processes, and ensuring the seamless functioning of daily operations, we invite you to apply.
Schedule: Full time, 9 am to 5 pm, Holland time zone | 4 PM – 12 AM Manila Time
Salary: 4.61 USD per hour
- Collaborate with colleagues to assess project productivity, close projects, and generate invoices.
- Regularly update and manage the central email box, ensuring timely responses and information distribution.
- Develop and execute plans with colleagues to accomplish various tasks, adapting to changing priorities.
- Conduct periodic activities such as monthly invoicing, debtor reminders, legal customer checks, and bank payments.
- Manage daily tasks, including mail processing, ordering office supplies, and keeping internal processes organized.
- Maintain accurate records, and progress lists, and provide necessary information to colleagues for effective collaboration.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative work environment.
- 3 years of experience as a Virtual Assistant in Finance/ Accounting
- Educational background relevant to the role.
- Proficient in both verbal and written communication in English.
- A positive and collaborative team player.
- Work from home
- Access to diverse projects
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- No commute time
- No dress code (unless there’s a meeting!)
- Eco-friendly work lifestyle
- Exposure to a multicultural team
- Potential for long-term engagement
- Improved work-life balance
About 1840 & Company
1840 & Company is a global leader in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and remote talent solutions, dedicated to propelling businesses forward through our comprehensive suite of services. We specialize in connecting companies with world-class freelance professionals and delivering top-tier outsourcing services, across over 150 countries worldwide.
Our mission is to empower growth for forward-thinking businesses, seamlessly bridging any skill or resource gaps with our expertly vetted talent pool. We firmly believe in fostering an environment where exceptional individuals can achieve an optimal work-life balance, working remotely from any location, while maximizing their professional growth and earning potential.
We are headquartered in Overland Park, KS, USA with service delivery facilities in the Philippines, India, Ukraine, South Africa and Argentina. We invite you to explore the opportunities we offer and consider joining our exclusive network of global freelance talent. Visit www.1840andco.com to learn more about us. To explore a wealth of career opportunities and find a role that suits your unique skills and aspirations, please visit our dedicated jobs portal at jobs.1840andco.com