Customer Service Representative, night shift (Mexico)
Our client is a fast-growing data management and analytics company based out of Toronto, Canada. The company was created with the vision to bring data-driven decision-making and standardized analytical support to minimize risk throughout the construction supply chain.
We are looking for a motivated and driven individual to join our growing company. This role will be responsible for promoting and selling our construction prequalification tool to subcontractors across the United States. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for building and nurturing strong relationships with these subcontractors.
As a successful candidate, you’ll possess excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks. You’ll be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a results-oriented environment and can consistently meet and exceed sales targets.
This role will mainly be working with clients in the United Kingdom therefore, your typical hours will be 4am-12pm EST (3 am to 11 am Mexico City Time). Training will take place 9am-5pm EST.
Rate paid in USD: 7.5 per hour
- promoting and selling the benefits of the COMPASS suite of products to subcontractors who are not familiar with our paid product,
- developing, growing, and nurturing client relationships,
- addressing all client inquiries on technical issues, processes, and fees,
- responding to incoming and outgoing client calls and emails,
- external outreach to supporting educational and promotional campaigns,
- leveraging client relations to gain new business,
- and providing client feedback to our internal teams to promote company growth.
- Exceptional level of written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service and/or sales
- Previous client-facing experience in construction or software as a service (SAAS) is a plus
- Tech-savvy and able to learn, adapt, and effectively communicate new technologies
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and prioritize multiple strategic initiatives
- Entrepreneurial and go-getter attitude with a drive to disrupt the status quo
- Proficiency in MS Office, G-Suite, web-based CRM (Salesforce)
- Previous Sales experience is considered an asset
- Work from home
- Access to diverse projects
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- No commute time
- No dress code (unless there’s a meeting!)
- Eco-friendly work lifestyle
- Exposure to a multicultural team
- Potential for long-term engagement
- Improved work-life balance