Digital Sales Development Representative (South Africa)
Join our Sales Development Team! Seeking a Professional Sales Rep the ability to build long-lasting business relationships and excel in a Fast-Paced Environment.
Our sales team is in search of a motivated and ambitious Digital Sales Development Representative who can help drive our business forward. As an ideal candidate for this position, you should have a strong inclination toward digital solutions, possess exceptional communication skills, and be ready to take on the challenge of identifying, cultivating, and closing new business opportunities.
Your primary responsibilities will include generating and qualifying leads, initiating contact with potential customers, and nurturing them through the initial stages of the sales funnel. This position plays a crucial role in creating opportunities for our sales team to convert leads into satisfied customers.
Be a part of our dynamic team and showcase your excellent communication & organizational skills. Apply now to make an impact!
Salary will be - $7.00 base and $2.00 per hour for On Target Bonus = $9.00 per hour total.
- Lead Generation: Research and identify potential clients and decision-makers within target industries. Generate and qualify leads through various digital channels
- Engage prospects effectively through personalized communication to establish rapport and educate them about 1840 & Co's services.
- Maintain a deep understanding of 1840 & Co's services to effectively communicate their value to potential clients
- Identify decision-makers and key stakeholders within the prospect organization.
- Use marketing automation tools to send personalized follow-up emails and nurture leads.
- Schedule qualified appointments and product demos for the sales team
- Focus sales efforts by using reports to analyze existing and potential sale opportunities
- Meet all sales objectives and handle all aspects of completing a sale including paperwork
- Keep detailed records of all interactions with prospects. Monitor and manage the sales funnel to ensure a steady flow of leads and conversions.
- Understand each customer’s needs to build strong long-term relationships
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with support departments (Community Engagement, Talent Acquisition and Finance)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English (C1 Level)
- Ability to communicate and hold a conversation with decision-makers
- Minimum 2- 3 years of sales, account management, or customer service experience preferably from a BPO / Professional services background
- Experience with Business-to-Business sales
- Proven track record of cold calling to acquire new business
- Professional experience with marketing intelligence tools including Amplemarket, Zoom info, Apollo.ai, Clearbit or similar.
- Schedule: 12 - 8 pm ART / 9 am to 6 pm Mexico time
- Need to have strong customer service skills and the ability to create and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Extremely well organized and detailed oriented with excellent time management in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about offerings and services
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have a laptop/desktop which meets the minimum qualifications:
- Core i5 or higher
- RAM - 8GB or higher
- Bandwidth Requirements Minimum:
- Download Speed: at least 6 Mbps
- Upload Speed: at least 6 Mbps
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background
- Work from home
- Access to diverse projects
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- No commute time
- No dress code (unless there’s a meeting!)
- Eco-friendly work lifestyle
- Exposure to a multicultural team
- Potential for long-term engagement
- Improved work-life balance
About 1840 & Company
1840 & Company is a global leader in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and remote talent solutions, dedicated to propelling businesses forward through our comprehensive suite of services. We specialize in connecting companies with world-class freelance professionals and delivering top-tier outsourcing services, across over 150 countries worldwide.
Our mission is to empower growth for forward-thinking businesses, seamlessly bridging any skill or resource gaps with our expertly vetted talent pool. We firmly believe in fostering an environment where exceptional individuals can achieve an optimal work-life balance, working remotely from any location, while maximizing their professional growth and earning potential.
We are headquartered in Overland Park, KS, USA with service delivery facilities in the Philippines, India, Ukraine, South Africa and Argentina. We invite you to explore the opportunities we offer and consider joining our exclusive network of global freelance talent. Visit www.1840andco.com to learn more about us. To explore a wealth of career opportunities and find a role that suits your unique skills and aspirations, please visit our dedicated jobs portal at jobs.1840andco.com