Junior Accountant (Philippines)
As a Junior Accountant, you will perform accounting functions. You will assist with the year-end audit, along with other admin tasks. You will be responsible for staying abreast of US state and federal guidelines and GAAP standards.
Salary: $5 US Dollars per hour
Education / Experience / Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 2 years of end-to-end accounting experience
- Must have experience in US Accounting
- CPA with audit experience is strongly preferred
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, ERP Systems (i.e. SAP Business One)
- Day-to-day record keeping is used for management reporting and other analytical reports.
- Management of A/R, A/P, and/or invoicing.
- Assist in client planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Preparation of client’s monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements, month-end close processes, journal entries, monthly reconciliations, financial reporting, etc.
- Act as our firm’s in-house expert on the internal processes of designated clients, documenting what is learned, and assisting in the development of controls and improvements.
- Working directly with clients to obtain documentation and other information, ensuring time is scheduled and tracked, and that all client deliverables are met through the achievement of milestones.
- Ensure client confidentiality and maintain professional communications at all times while working with our team, with clients, vendors, and other third parties.
- Complete any required administrative or ad-hoc work to assist the firm or other members of our team.
- Solve problems as they arise and escalate to a manager as necessary.
- Other duties may arise to meet the needs of our clients.
- Work from home
- Access to diverse projects
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- No commute time
- No dress code (unless there’s a meeting!)
- Eco-friendly work lifestyle
- Exposure to a multicultural team
- Potential for long-term engagement
- Improved work-life balance
About 1840 & Company
1840 & Company is a global leader in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and remote talent solutions, dedicated to propelling businesses forward through our comprehensive suite of services. We specialize in connecting companies with world-class freelance professionals and delivering top-tier outsourcing services, across over 150 countries worldwide.
Our mission is to empower growth for forward-thinking businesses, seamlessly bridging any skill or resource gaps with our expertly vetted talent pool. We firmly believe in fostering an environment where exceptional individuals can achieve an optimal work-life balance, working remotely from any location, while maximizing their professional growth and earning potential.
We are headquartered in Overland Park, KS, USA with service delivery facilities in the Philippines, India, Ukraine, South Africa and Argentina. We invite you to explore the opportunities we offer and consider joining our exclusive network of global freelance talent. Visit www.1840andco.com to learn more about us. To explore a wealth of career opportunities and find a role that suits your unique skills and aspirations, please visit our dedicated jobs portal at jobs.1840andco.com