Customer Support Representative - Part Time/ Bilingual English+ German (Belgium)
Customer Support Representative - Part Time/ Bilingual English + German (Belgium)
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team and assist our valued customers in resolving their inquiries and concerns. If you are a customer-focused individual with excellent communication skills and a strong drive to excel, we want to hear from you!
Rate Paid in USD: 10$ per hour
Working hours: 11.00 am to 15.00 pm German time.
What You’ll Do:
- Interact with customers via email, online chat, phone
- Answer any questions a customer has
- Setup and resolve problems with customer accounts
- Verify customers
- Manage large amounts of customer interactions
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents accordingly.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Achieve and exceed defined productivity and performance goals.
What We’re Looking For:
- Candidate must have at least 3 years customer service experience preferably in a contact center environment.
- Candidate must be fluent in English and German - oral and written.
- Must possess your own laptop/desktop that meets the following minimum qualifications:
- Processor: Core i5 or higher
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Must have a reliable internet connection with the following bandwidth requirements:
- Minimum Download Speed: 6 Mbps
- Minimum Upload Speed: 6 Mbps
- Work from home
- Access to diverse projects
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- No commute time
- No dress code (unless there’s a meeting!)
- Eco-friendly work lifestyle
- Exposure to a multicultural team
- Potential for long-term engagement
- Improved work-life balance
About 1840 & Company
1840 & Company is a global leader in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and remote talent solutions, dedicated to propelling businesses forward through our comprehensive suite of services. We specialize in connecting companies with world-class freelance professionals and delivering top-tier outsourcing services, across over 150 countries worldwide.
Our mission is to empower growth for forward-thinking businesses, seamlessly bridging any skill or resource gaps with our expertly vetted talent pool. We firmly believe in fostering an environment where exceptional individuals can achieve an optimal work-life balance, working remotely from any location, while maximizing their professional growth and earning potential.
We are headquartered in Overland Park, KS, USA with service delivery facilities in the Philippines, India, Ukraine, South Africa and Argentina. We invite you to explore the opportunities we offer and consider joining our exclusive network of global freelance talent. Visit www.1840andco.com to learn more about us. To explore a wealth of career opportunities and find a role that suits your unique skills and aspirations, please visit our dedicated jobs portal at jobs.1840andco.com