San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Location: San Luis Potosi, México / Onsite Position, Parque Industrial Millennium, Luis de Potosi.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm or 10 am to 6 pm
Rate: USD 9 per hour.
- Logistics Specialists work directly with our customers and vendors to book loads, negotiate rates, ensure timely pickup and delivery, enforce safety/compliance and maintain relationships.
- Develop and manage the business and service relationship with a contractual customer to ensure their specific requirements including service expectations, commodity handling, facility protocol and hours of operations are understood and complied with
- Manage and coordinate all contractually obligated shipments via an established carrier base using; primarily, a predetermined route guide(s) to ensure adequate capacity to meet customer demands.
- Actively monitor all shipments to ensure safe and timely delivery while complying with all State and Federal regulations and Ruan company policies.
- Act as a liaison between customer and transportation providers
- Provide outstanding customer service by handling and responding to all customer inquiries timely and accurately.
- Investigate and proficiently resolve all shipment related issues to ensure on-time pickup and delivery.
- Provide accurate and timely updates to customer throughout shipping/delivery process.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience / Supply Chain degree preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Logistics coordination experience
Apply for this position