Data Services Manager (Philippines)
The role of the Head of Data / Data Manager is to lead the data team delivery of business needs within agreed timescales and available resources. Responsible for the specification, organization, and quality control of data to ensure colleagues across the have access to the right data at the right time.
The Head of Data role is focused on realizing business value from data and analytics, and the post holder will work closely with the Director of Data Solutions who is accountable for ensuring data hygiene and new data. You must be willing to work on a graveyard shift.
Rate paid in USD: $1,500 per month
- Technical proficiency: Strong understanding of data science and analytics techniques, including statistical analysis, data visualization, and data mining.
- Leadership and management: Ability to lead and manage a team of data analysts effectively. This includes setting goals, assigning tasks, providing guidance, and fostering a collaborative environment
- Strategic thinking: Capability to align data analytics initiatives with the organization's overall goals and strategic vision. This involves identifying opportunities where data can drive business value and formulating data-driven strategies
- Communication skills: Excellent communication skills to effectively convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. This includes presenting insights, findings, and recommendations
- 4+ years of Data and Go-to-Market Operations experience needed.
- Salesforce.com Experience is required and will be tested during the interview process. The position will require you to pull SF reports, do data uploads, evaluate lead lists, etc.
- Advanced / Expert Microsoft Excel and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills. You are professional, clear, and concise, and have been known to be a compelling storyteller both verbally and in writing.
- Detail-oriented and analytical. Must be data-driven & able to interpret data.
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on in.
- Must possess your own laptop/desktop that meets the following minimum qualifications:
- Processor: Core i5 or higher
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Must have a reliable internet connection with the following bandwidth requirements:
- Minimum Download Speed: 6 Mbps
- Minimum Upload Speed: 6 Mbps
- Work from home
- Access to diverse projects
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- No commute time
- No dress code (unless there’s a meeting!)
- Eco-friendly work lifestyle
- Exposure to a multicultural team
- Potential for long-term engagement
- Improved work-life balance
About 1840 & Company
1840 & Company is a global leader in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and remote talent solutions, dedicated to propelling businesses forward through our comprehensive suite of services. We specialize in connecting companies with world-class freelance professionals and delivering top-tier outsourcing services, across over 150 countries worldwide.
Our mission is to empower growth for forward-thinking businesses, seamlessly bridging any skill or resource gaps with our expertly vetted talent pool. We firmly believe in fostering an environment where exceptional individuals can achieve an optimal work-life balance, working remotely from any location, while maximizing their professional growth and earning potential.
We are headquartered in Overland Park, KS, USA with service delivery facilities in the Philippines, India, Ukraine, South Africa and Argentina. We invite you to explore the opportunities we offer and consider joining our exclusive network of global freelance talent. Visit www.1840andco.com to learn more about us. To explore a wealth of career opportunities and find a role that suits your unique skills and aspirations, please visit our dedicated jobs portal at jobs.1840andco.com