Sales Representative (South Africa)
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative based in South Africa to join our Client’s team. Our client is an ASX-listed EdTech company and Australia's largest online tutoring service. As a Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for consulting with warm leads from parents and students, finding their goals, and matching them with the right education program.
Salary: R19,500 - R22,500 / month plus lucrative commission
Working hours: Australian office hours
- 3+ years of phone-based sales experience in a high-volume environment is a must!
- The ability to smash KPIs
- Successfully manage a pipeline of warm leads with outbound calls
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A strong drive for personal achievement and success
- Build immediate rapport with sales leads with high conversion to customers
- Bring positivity to your work every day!
- Experience in Consultive Selling must required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a laptop or desktop which meets the minimum qualifications (which connects via LAN or Ethernet cable):
- Processor: Core i5 or higher / RAM - 8GB or higher
- High-Speed Internet Access / Bandwidth Requirements Minimum: Download Speed: at least 10 Mbps / Upload Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Must have a corded headset / Webcam and a Backup device for outages.
- Must have a quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise.
- Work from home
- Work for a company that is committed to changing children's lives through learning
- Generous commission structure
- Extensive product and sales skills training
- Monthly staff events & socials
- Fast-growing passionate & fun team
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offered to all staff
- Access to diverse projects
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- No commute time
- No dress code (unless there’s a meeting!)
- Eco-friendly work lifestyle
- Exposure to a multicultural team
- Potential for long-term engagement
- Improved work-life balance.
About 1840 & Company
1840 & Company is a global leader in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and remote talent solutions, dedicated to propelling businesses forward through our comprehensive suite of services. We specialize in connecting companies with world-class freelance professionals and delivering top-tier outsourcing services, across over 150 countries worldwide.
Our mission is to empower growth for forward-thinking businesses, seamlessly bridging any skill or resource gaps with our expertly vetted talent pool. We firmly believe in fostering an environment where exceptional individuals can achieve an optimal work-life balance, working remotely from any location, while maximizing their professional growth and earning potential.
We are headquartered in Overland Park, KS, USA with service delivery facilities in the Philippines, India, Ukraine, South Africa and Argentina. We invite you to explore the opportunities we offer and consider joining our exclusive network of global freelance talent. Visit www.1840andco.com to learn more about us. To explore a wealth of career opportunities and find a role that suits your unique skills and aspirations, please visit our dedicated jobs portal at jobs.1840andco.com