Key Account Manager (Philippines)
Join our Account Manager Wholesale Distribution) Team! Seeking a Pro Sales Rep with a Knack for Selling Physical & Hard Goods. Build Long-lasting Business Relationships and excel in a fast-paced environment. Be Part of a Dynamic Team and Showcase Your Excellent Communication and organizational Skills. Apply Now to Make an Impact!
The client is a leader in the wholesale distribution of romance products and is looking for a talented Account Manager in B2B Sales to work out of our corporate office in San Fernando, CA. The ideal candidate will be well organized with excellent communication skills and able to complete tasks in a proficient manner. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to work in a fast-paced environment. They also must have a customer-focused attitude and have a proven track record of successful interactions within a dynamic team environment.
Rate paid in USD: $8 per hour
- Cold calling to proactively pursue new prospects to grow the customer base.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales performance goals by servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, upselling, and establishing new accounts.
- Focus sales efforts by using reports to analyze existing and potential sales understanding opportunities.
- Meet all sales objectives and handle all aspects of completing a sale including paperwork.
- Continually manage daily, weekly, and monthly sales forecasts and prospects using company software, and produce weekly reports.
- Resolve customers’ complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations.
- Managing and understand each customer’s needs to build strong long-term relationships.
- Maintain long-term relationship with customers.
- Consistent communication with long-term customers.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with support departments (warehouse, customer service, and accounting).
- Coordinating in-store sales training with vendors and customers.
- Attend vendor training to increase product knowledge.
- Deliver ongoing exceptional customer service with your accounts.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English (C1 Level).
- Ability to communicate and hold a conversation with decision-makers.
- Minimum 2- 3 years of sales, account management, and customer service experience preferably from a wholesale distribution, retail, and/or manufacturing background (with over 1000 sku's).
- Experience with Business-to-Business sales; Retail sales experience is plus.
- Capacity to sell wholesale physical products.
- Proven track record of cold calling to acquire new business.
- Need to have strong customer service skills and the ability to create and maintain long-term relationships with clients.
- Extremely well organized and detailed oriented with excellent time management in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products and markets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Schedule: Graveyard.
- Must have a laptop/desktop which meets the minimum qualifications:
- Must have Dual Monitors (2 Monitors)
- Core i5 or higher
- RAM - 8GB or higher
- Bandwidth Requirements Minimum:
- Download Speed: at least 6 Mbps
- Upload Speed: at least 6 Mbps
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background
- Work from home
- Access to diverse projects
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- No commute time
- No dress code (unless there’s a meeting!)
- Eco-friendly work lifestyle
- Exposure to a multicultural team
- Potential for long-term engagement
- Improved work-life balance
About 1840 & Company
1840 & Company is a global leader in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and remote talent solutions, dedicated to propelling businesses forward through our comprehensive suite of services. We specialize in connecting companies with world-class freelance professionals and delivering top-tier outsourcing services, across over 150 countries worldwide.
Our mission is to empower growth for forward-thinking businesses, seamlessly bridging any skill or resource gaps with our expertly vetted talent pool. We firmly believe in fostering an environment where exceptional individuals can achieve an optimal work-life balance, working remotely from any location, while maximizing their professional growth and earning potential.
We are headquartered in Overland Park, KS, USA with service delivery facilities in the Philippines, India, Ukraine, South Africa and Argentina. We invite you to explore the opportunities we offer and consider joining our exclusive network of global freelance talent. Visit www.1840andco.com to learn more about us. To explore a wealth of career opportunities and find a role that suits your unique skills and aspirations, please visit our dedicated jobs portal at jobs.1840andco.com