Accounting Associate (Philippines)
Join Our Team as an Accounting Associate: Bring Your Expertise and Excel in a Dynamic Environment! With a minimum of 3 years experience in accounting, payroll, and financial statements, you'll handle full-cycle bookkeeping and provide valuable insights. Utilize your strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and proficiency in accounting software to drive success. Take ownership, grow professionally, and make an impact! Willing to work a graveyard shift.
Rate paid in PHP: 40,000 Monthly
Schedule: : 9AM - 6PM EST | 10PM - 7AM Manila Time
- Day-to-day record keeping used for management reporting and other analytical reports.
- Management of A/R, A/P, and/or invoicing.
- Assist in client planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Preparation of client’s monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements, month-end close processes, journal entries, monthly reconciliations, financial reporting, etc.
- Act as our firm’s in-house expert on the internal processes of designated clients, documenting what is learned, and assisting in the development of controls and improvements.
- Working directly with clients to obtain documentation and other information, ensuring time is scheduled and tracked, and that all client deliverables are met through the achievement of milestones.
- Ensure client confidentiality and maintain professional communications at all times while working with our team, with clients, vendors, and other third parties.
- Complete any required administrative or ad-hoc work to assist the firm or other members of our team.
- Solve problems as they arise and escalate to a manager as necessary.
- Other duties may arise to meet the needs of our clients and the firm.
- Graduate of Accounting/Finance/Business/Bookkeeping or related
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounting
- Proficiency and experience with Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Familiarity with full cycle bookkeeping
- Comfortable with learning new systems and software (QuickBooks Online, Receipt Bank, Yardi, etc.)
- Familiarity with CRA requirements and filings (HST, WSIB, EHT)
- Experience with cloud-based bookkeeping software (QBO, XERO, etc.) is preferred.
- Strong people skills and a team-player mindset are essential.
- Great communicator – both written and verbal.
- Adaptable. Ability to work in changing/growing environments, multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently with very strong attention to detail.
- Motivated, self-starter eager to take on responsibilities and ownership of work.
- Continuous learning and skills improvement mentality.
- Deliver on commitments. Ability to set and deliver on clear objectives and goals.
- Strong time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have their laptop/desktop which meets minimum qualifications:
- Core i5 or higher
- RAM - 8GB or higher
- Bandwidth Requirements Minimum:
- Download Speed: at least 6 Mbps
- Upload Speed: at least 6 Mbps
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background
- Work from home
- Access to diverse projects
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- No commute time
- No dress code (unless there’s a meeting!)
- Eco-friendly work lifestyle
- Exposure to a multicultural team
- Potential for long-term engagement
- Improved work-life balance
About 1840 & Company
1840 & Company is a global leader in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and remote talent solutions, dedicated to propelling businesses forward through our comprehensive suite of services. We specialize in connecting companies with world-class freelance professionals and delivering top-tier outsourcing services, across over 150 countries worldwide.
Our mission is to empower growth for forward-thinking businesses, seamlessly bridging any skill or resource gaps with our expertly vetted talent pool. We firmly believe in fostering an environment where exceptional individuals can achieve an optimal work-life balance, working remotely from any location, while maximizing their professional growth and earning potential.
We are headquartered in Overland Park, KS, USA with service delivery facilities in the Philippines, India, Ukraine, South Africa and Argentina. We invite you to explore the opportunities we offer and consider joining our exclusive network of global freelance talent. Visit www.1840andco.com to learn more about us. To explore a wealth of career opportunities and find a role that suits your unique skills and aspirations, please visit our dedicated jobs portal at jobs.1840andco.com