Account Manager: Spanish & English - Wholesale Distribution (Costa Rica)
We are seeking an enthusiastic self-starter Key Account Manager with a proven track record selling wholesale distribution / physical products to join our team. As a Sales Representative, your main responsibility will be to drive sales growth by proactively pursuing new prospects and servicing existing accounts.
Rate paid in USD: 10.00 to 12.00 per hour / US Office Hours
- Cold calling to proactively pursue new prospects to grow the customer base
- Meet and exceed monthly sales performance goals by servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, upselling, and establishing new accounts
- Focus sales efforts by using reports to analyze existing and potential sale opportunities
- Meet all sales objectives and handle all aspects of completing a sale including paperwork
- Continually manage daily, weekly, and monthly sales forecasts and prospects using company software, and produce weekly reports.
- Resolve customers’ complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations
- Understand each customer’s needs to build strong long-term relationships
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with support departments (warehouse, customer service, and accounting)
- Coordinating in-store sales training with vendors and customers
- Attend vendor trainings and trade shows to increase product knowledge
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of B2B sales development and account management.
- Minimum 2 - 3 year of wholesale distribution experience (1000 sku's).
- Experience selling physical products.
- Proven track record of cold calling to acquire new business.
- Ability to create and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products and markets
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English (C1 Level and above)
- Must possess your own laptop/desktop that meets the following minimum qualifications:
- Processor: Core i5 or higher
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Must have a reliable internet connection with the following bandwidth requirements:
- Minimum Download Speed: 6 Mbps
- Minimum Upload Speed: 5 Mbps
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise and interruption.
- Work from home
- Access to diverse projects
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- No commute time
- No dress code (unless there’s a meeting!)
- Eco-friendly work lifestyle
- Exposure to a multicultural team
- Potential for long-term engagement
- Improved work-life balance
About 1840 & Company
1840 & Company is a global leader in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and remote talent solutions, dedicated to propelling businesses forward through our comprehensive suite of services. We specialize in connecting companies with world-class freelance professionals and delivering top-tier outsourcing services, across over 150 countries worldwide.
Our mission is to empower growth for forward-thinking businesses, seamlessly bridging any skill or resource gaps with our expertly vetted talent pool. We firmly believe in fostering an environment where exceptional individuals can achieve an optimal work-life balance, working remotely from any location, while maximizing their professional growth and earning potential.
We are headquartered in Overland Park, KS, USA with service delivery facilities in the Philippines, India, Ukraine, South Africa and Argentina. We invite you to explore the opportunities we offer and consider joining our exclusive network of global freelance talent. Visit www.1840andco.com to learn more about us. To explore a wealth of career opportunities and find a role that suits your unique skills and aspirations, please visit our dedicated jobs portal at jobs.1840andco.com